GET A HEARING TEST TODAY
WHO SHOULD GET TESTED?
- NEWBORNS & PRE- SCHOOLERS
It is vital for all children to undergo a hearing assessment right after birth and before entering school to identify if they have a hearing impairment.
Who are exposed to extreme noise levels must undergo regular hearing assessments for early detection and to prevent hearing loss.
EAR Related Services:
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Speech Audiometry
- Hearing Aid Check-up and repair
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Sales
GET A NASAL EXAMINATION
WHY YOU MUST GET EXAMINED?
- NASAL PROBLEMS
We diagnose, manage, and treat problems that affect the nose, nasal cavity, and sinuses. These problems can significantly affect your smell, breathing, and physical appearance.
- ALLERGIC RHINITIS
A chronic condition where there is long standing nasal congestion with clear watery discharge.
NOSE Related Services:
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Allergic Rhinitis Treatment
- Office Based Flexible Laryngoscopy
CONSULT AN ENT SPECIALISTS
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSULT AN ENT?
- SPEECH/ LANGUAGE/ VOICE DISORDERS
Therapy for these disorders are life- changing treatment, to support patients with difficulties in communicating, eating, drinking, or swallowing, abnormal vocal pitch, loudness or quality of the sound produced by larynx and affects speech production.
- SLEEP APNEA
A chronic sleep deprivation that affects the way your breathe during sleep. Symptoms include load snoring, choking, and morning headaches.
- HEAD AND NECK TUMORS
Many cancers of the head and neck can be cured, especially if they are found early. Treatment varies according to the type, location, and extent of the cancer, and may include a combination of surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy.
COMMON CONDITIONS TREATED BY ENT SPECIALISTS
- Hearing Impairment
- Allergies (Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Problems
- Injury to ears, nose and throat
- Balance Problems
- Ear Infections
- Ear Pain
- Tonsil or Adenoid Infections
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Ear, Nose, and Throat birth defects
- Breathing Problems
- Growth or Tumor in ears, nose, throat, and neck
- Thyroid Disease
- Deviated Septum
- Undesired appearance of the nose or face
- Cleft lip and palate
- Nose Bleeds
- Nasal Congestion
- Problems with smell
- Voice or Swallowing problems
- Care of the professional voice
- Sore Throat
- Facial Trauma
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR)
- Speech therapy
- Nerve Problems
- Cancers of the Head and Neck
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders (Obstructive Sleep Apnea)